12.06.2006

A Momentary Glimpse at the Past

"Whence the skies shall fall,
and the dawn of a new rule shall rise.

From the ashes my crest shall glow;
free me, and pray I see your light."


I thought of dropping by and posting something after more than 7 months. I know, it's been so long. I seriously was thinking of abandoning this again. :P I had this really pesky friend convince me otherwise.

I still am thinking of changing the layout to something a bit more genki. How does pink sound? Though I'm afraid pink might not suit a kitten, with the exception of Hello Kitty. o.O bah, I'll think of... something. Soon.

Anyway, me and this friend of mine had a lil chat, he was rather curious (more like gossiping, lol) about my previous stories, why I posted this or that way and who I was pertaining to. At more that one point, I just thought the same old things, and it's an old list of "What ifs". It's not a healthy list to dwell on, definitely. But one can't help but feel like wanting those moments back, even if you are happy with what you are, where you're at and who you're with.

Maybe in the next couple of days, I can find time to update this blog, maybe even renovate it, and make it look a tad bit more special. After all, my memories aren't posted here for nothing. They're here to serve as my memoirs, tokens of my past. Gifts of knowledge I can share to those who need it.

'till next time. ;)

No comments: