8.10.2007

I am way past weird.

First, let's define weird: (from Dictionary.com)

weird [weerd]
1. involving or suggesting the supernatural; unearthly or uncanny: a weird sound; weird lights.
2. fantastic; bizarre: a weird getup.
3. Archaic. concerned with or controlling fate or destiny.

Lol. If that's all their basis of weird is, then I'm much worse than I thought.


15 weird things about me:
1. I have a habit of biting people. That's when I'm pissed with them, or nanggigigil ako sa kanila, or I just feel like it. Don't worry, masarap ako mangagat. Not implying anything though! :3

Anyway, this started a month after I've been treated for possible Rabies contamination more than 2 years ago. Yeah, my own dog bit me. -_- He was a German Shepherd hybrid. I've been afraid of big dogs ever since.

2.
I sleep more comfortably on a thin mattress than I do on a fluffy one. I find that weird for someone who grew up to a bit of luxury in life. If there's no other choice other than sleep on the floor or the fluffy bed, I'd take the bed. But it would take me a minimum of 3 hours before I fall asleep. Then I'll wake up an hour later and God knows when I'll fall asleep again.

3.
I collect prepaid cards. Cellphone load, game time load, internet load, whatever. And I refuse to throw them away. T_T I don't know why exactly, maybe because I wanted to keep track of my expenses, but then again, them cards look damn good... OK so my mom THREW AWAY half of my collection, I hated her for a full week after that.


Ragnarok cards, a few MU & e-Games cards and a heap of Internet access cards.
I made Pacific Internet rich baby.

(ay may nasaling Smart Buddy!)

I also lost a number of my Ragnarok game cards when my wallet got stolen, along with 2,000 cash. I'm so generous.

Running total of used internet cards in-hand: 7,950
Running total of used gaming cards in-hand: 5,410

4.
I collect game installers. I have lots of em stocked up here though I don't play all of them. Gawd I miss my Maple Story installer. It is by far the cutest, absolutely NOTHING can compare. Ronnie, can I have it back? T^T


pRO, OZ World, Priston Tale, KhanPH, FlyffPH, pROSE, SD-Ph, pAU, L2-SEA.
And that's just the MMORPGs. xD


Someone asked me if I collect anything, well now you see the answers. xD

5.
I love water! I know cats generally hate it and that I'm one of the few that don't. :3 Kidding aside, I had a near-death experience when I was 3 years old, and I almost drowned. They found me sitting on the bottom of the beach. LOL. You're supposed to get a trauma from that, right? Despite that fact, I learned swimming and I also chose this as Angela's element in EiC.

6.
It took 7 years before my skin returned to its original complexion. Years of swimming in the pool and beach for extended periods of time took its toll on me and on a few occasions, even resulted to skin complications. Studying in Dominican College of Sta. Rosa didn't help either, because we had to attend the flag ceremony EVERYDAY in the scorching heat of the morning sun! (province = less pollution = more sun = EEK!)

7.
I have bad, BAD memory. I can't remember people's faces easily, or the clothes they wore. Sometimes I even forget something you would say 30 seconds ago. They say it's the effect of too much anesthesia in the system. I got an eye operation when I was a kid, so I guess that's why. After all the eye's just a few centimeters away from the brain. -_-

8.
My left eye looks deeper than my right eye. This is due to the eye operation I got. Look closely at my pictures, the eye bag under my left eye is bigger. -_- My left eye also has a higher grade than the right one, 175-150 at present.

9.
I used to hero-worship people. I adored people to the point that I'd put them on a pedestal and bend to their every whim. Well, not anymore...

10.
I have extreme attitudes that I have trouble containing. That's why a lot of people think I'm weird. One minute they read my sad messages on SMS, then hear me laughing hard on the next. They say I'm schizo... Am I? o.O

11.
I'm a rebel inside. Don't believe me? See me get angry. :3

You ask why "inside". That's because at some point in my rage, I realize the many reasons why I can't leave my place, no matter how hellish it gets.

12.
I can manipulate my voice to make it sound small. I'm a frustrated seiyuu. ^^ And yes, I can do chipmunk voices. xD Check out the song "You're Already Gone" in my Imeem playlist for an idea on how I sound.

If I make it abroad I might try my hand at a dubbing career. Who knows, I might just make it. xD

13.
I can stay in front of the computer the whole day doing nothing. Adik amp.

14.
I love playing dumb. It's fun when the person thinks you're clueless when the truth of the matter is, you know 10 times more than he does. xD

And yes, this applies to playing innocent when I know a guy likes me. Peace. ^^v

15.
My mind works better under pressure, but my heart doesn't. I hate that. -_-


Wow, I actually did it. Now I'm tagging Voxie, Kevin and Mitchie! Good luck guys and gal~ :3


And before I forget, please check this Petition! It's for Lineage II Oceania players who want to migrate to SEA. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hek Hek.. Busy Busy World.. Roar! -Logan I Like The Player @ The Side.. Haha LoL