8.25.2007

Lineage II Guide: Second Release

Hahaha XD I managed to publish the second L2 guide early today (12:33AM to be exact) and here it is~


I will post L2-SEA FAQs here and on SOS Bulletin soon, after I let this day pass. I can't let myself work and/or get pissed on a day of celebration. NO.EFFIN.WAY.


Pussyfierz Update:
It's emoRained's birthday today! Happy birthday dadeh~ :3 pfKIX is celebrating hers (she turned 2x last August 22, belated honey~) along with him today at San Pedro.

A pic of the Triad before Truze came along.
We need a new pic as a Quartet! XD



Oh and.. the scenario of pfEDZ saying "Go go, di ka na welcome dito" to pfMRK made me picture a mother shooing her son who just had a sniff of rugby and is begging (with snot and drool all over) to come home. LOLOLOLOLOL.

He asked if he should be kicked out of PF, snapped at pfEDZ saying "shut up" and even said to pfG33, pfMYN, pfANN and pfCJ that he doesn't plan to leave PF unless EDZ kicks him out? He really, sincerely, honestly believed he'll be asked to stay? The nerve of that thick-faced brute!

Well kid, you just used up your dignity points. Shoo shoo go away leave us be already. Your existence makes my nose hairs tingle. Ewww. HAHAHA~

Me and my wild imagination. XD

(God this is another hate post. LOL >.<)

No comments: