8.24.2007

Stuck in Limbo -- Warrock sucks!!

Currently Playing: Fushigi Yuugi OST - I Wish (Piano Version)
* this was the song playing on the music box while Yui spied on Tama and Miaka kissing @ Kutou castle :P

First, just three words. I.feel.sick!
Second, I shouldn't be feeling this way. T_T
Third, I HATE WARROCK!


Thursday last week, classes were suspended due to an expected storm. But there was no rain. In a previous post I complained about feeling no cold winds, no strong rain showers, no nada. It wasn't until late at night that these signs started to show and as I predicted, classes were once again canceled on Friday. This meant a 5-day vacation for me, since Monday was a National Holiday.

Today's Friday again and as usual, I have no classes today. XD Monday's another National Holiday and I read that Tuesday's the Feast of St. Augustine, which means it's another 5-day vacation! Just imagine: Classes 3 days a week, 4 days of vacation? This semester ROCKS!! XDDD

Speaking of rocks, I HATE WARROCK. I just installed the damn game to see if it's worth trying. It's like an online version of Counter-Strike and the game system is the same as Gunbound, O2Jam, Audition, etc.: you log-in, choose a server, join a room and play. After a single freaking practice game, I felt nauseated and sick. It's the same feeling when I play Half Life, Counter Strike... whatever 1st person view games on PC. I felt like I was gonna hurl.

Now that I'm perfectly rested (yeah I took a 30-minute break and watched Just Like Heaven on HBO just now) I can resume ranting about it. -_-!!

The game interface is okay... Controls are pretty easy, except the camera view doesn't change when you press "V", sheesh. And that's where the easy part ends. I have no freaking idea what my enemy looks like and how to go about the mission, if there ever is one. How the hell do you even plant the freaking bomb? Who's planting it and who will have to diffuse it? Blah, I was just running around shooting the sky and getting pwned by headshots. -_-

After just one game, I spammed the ESC button on my keyboard and quit the game. I closed my eyes, listened to feel good songs on my playlist and when that didn't work, I left the PC room, felt my way to the living room and threw myself on the sofa. I really felt sick and I resisted the urge to puke.

This ALWAYS happens when I play 1st person view games. ¬ ¬;

Oh, look at the time, it's 1:37PM and I haven't eaten lunch! Stupid Warrock! I'm off to eat. Gaaah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, this is martin,

thanks for commenting.. Hmm, you hate warrock as much as i hate lineage II.. Hahaha, sorry I know some people absolutely love lineage II..

I jut started off by posting a nice little post about lineage II, How it wasn't the game for me then next thing I know, Snowworld starts saying that I don't know anything and stuff about how lineage II is the greatest thing since sliced bread. THAT made me mad and i started really posting hateful stuff about lineage II. It's geeks like those that really turn me off. He could have nicely posted a short reply but he went on and on about games, how he played ultima and how cool he was and geekness galore...

So I'm sorry for offending you. My reply was meant for snowworld. It was just to show that HE can't make me like a game by showing off.

I liked lineage II for a while but then I got bored and moved on.

No hard feelings k?


take care!!
-Martin