8.16.2007

Owmaygad ai kent belib et!

Currently Playing: Audition - Spain Moonlight

TWO WORDS: Adrenaline Rush.

() I finally got to reformat Pat's HD #1. Both HDs are in good condition again.

() It was announced on the news: NO CLASSES TODAY. But students asked: "Where's the rain?!" Wtf? My FIL1 prelims has been postponed AGAIN!

() Continuation of #2: 9.35PM and the cold winds are blowing in... Wtf were the authorities thinking? I DECLARE NO CLASSES TOMORROW!

() I have been chosen as a contributor for SOS Bulletin. Wow?

() Continuation of #4: My deadline for the Lineage II Introductory Guide is tomorrow. EEK!

() Jonas (pfASI) asked me to be his partner for Audition PH's Couple Fashionista. He'll buy our costumes.

() Deadline for submission of entries is the 19th (Sunday) and I haven't checked the Fashion Mall yet!!

() Flyff PH installer stopped @ 83%. I tell you that thing is CURSED!

() HE was numb enough to not reply to my text message, completely ignore Rakie's "patama" post on the PF thread, and STILL manage to say hi on YM! Ohh the nerve! (No, it's not you Blue)

() Pat texted me just now saying he's cursed and is really sick at the moment.



-_-


How can this day get any more exciting? I want that I don't want this day to end! Oh noooo. T_T

No comments: