5.13.2008

Alex-kun, おめでとう!

Currently Playing: Baby Bash feat. T-Pain - Cyclone


Tomorrow Alex gets his new phone! Wai~!! I'll be hitting two birds with one stone actually. So yeah, I'm celebrating. XD Are you wondering why? Then allow me to explain. *ahem ahem*

Hubby tried to sell his phone on eBay.ph but the winning bidder turned out to be a stud and didn't even contact him after. The other interested buyers already got tired of WAITING for his reply to their messages, so after almost a month, the phone still hasn't been sold.


Teh ever elusive 6260~

By pure luck or divine intervention, I saw Alex's status on YM, saying he's buying a second hand phone: preference, flip/PDA. (oh damn, I had to ask him what he called the phone again XD) I messaged him, asked him if he's interested in a Nokia 6260, and voila! Instant buyer.

Once the phone's sold, I can get back at least a part of what is owed to me. Yay! In addition to this, Alex can finally graduate from his ancient 1100! Double yay!! So yeah, I do make a good median at times. >:)

Hey, maybe I should apply as a Trading Assistant somewhere.......... hohohoho~

In other news, I got an award in the office last night~~ turns out I got my arse into the Top 10 agents with highest CSAT scores. Waiii~! I stayed for free food (tangina I sound like a glutton), and all along I actually had a REASON for standing out the ceremony. LOL.

Staying there till 9PM was well worth it. XD

P.S.
Starbucks coupon! OHHH YEEEAAAAHHH~!!!! XD

No comments: