5.03.2008

Ironman and a few pichoors

Currently Playing: YUI - I remember you


Before anything else, I had someone send me an IM saying he/she messaged me on Youtube. The message (sent on May 2, 2008) went like this.

I really wanted to thank you for cheering me up this afternoon. its ok, you didn't forget 'cause you weren't actually here hehe. I found your site by looking for neko95, a desktop buddy. not as much fun as I remember on my old pc. I blame my evil vista. I guess I should explain, when I got home I had nothing to do but I read a bit about your life and it seems really interesting, alot more than mine :P and also I read alot of your friend quotes. I liked specially the one about paper. so my day turned to be fun 'cause your music has been playing all aftenoon, i knew a couple of songs but the rest I was very glad to get to know. gotta eat dinner now, take care. and thank you. I'll stop by more soon.


Aww. Touching, ya? I know. I have this warm, fuzzy feeling inside whenever I receive such a comment. Thank YOU. :3 Do stop by more often kei?

So as promised, here are a few pictures I just thought of posting.


My Lineage II wallpaper last month


My Kamael wallpaper this month


Ozine 2008 poster I got~ (Alex, drool!)



A few barkada pics (gwahahaha! wasted!)


*WARNING: SPOILER! WARNING: SPOILER! WARNING: SPOILER!*


Before I forget, I watched Ironman at Megamall, during one of its Last Full Shows. You gotta LOL @ Tony Stark, that's for sure. If there's an award for humor in movies based on comic books, he'd surely get it hands down.

Crowd: Burger! Burger! Burger!
Tony: *wolfs down his cheeseburgerS* (take note of emphasis on "S")


*SPOILER ENDS HERE*


Now I can work on my SOS update. LOL. Kamael weapons coming up~! XD

No comments: