5.18.2008

This is what they meant by "look before you leap".

I interpret it as think before you speak. In this case, before you type.

Read on to know what I mean. I chose to take screenies of the chatlog from my Webmessenger archive, pasting the typed log isn't convincing enough. (Translation below)

Disclaimer: I hid our YM IDs because it's too troublesome to just cover up mine. I'm "h", he's "a". These are the last characters on our Yahoo! IDs.





Translation:
a: BUZZ!!
h: eh?
a: (you're selfish ...)
h: (what have I done to you now?)
a: tsk
h: (I don't know what you're saying)
a: (you've been selfish over just that)
h: make it clear
h: (WHAT IS IT WHY DON'T YOU GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT?) =_=
a: amaryllis
a: (been selfish over that)
h: MY GOD! (is it my fault I gave her to someone else even before you asked me for it!?)
h: don't blame me
h: (don't expect that I'd make an announcement about me quitting)
h: JEEZ
a: (a bit)
a: (I asked for it even before)
h: (you didn't ask for it when I was still active)
h: (and even if you asked for it, why would I give it to you? I was still playing with it)
a: tsk
a: tsk
a: tsk
h: (do you have any other arguments here?)
a: (you've been selfish)
a: (*sigh*)
h: (if nothing else) don't bother talking to me
h: everytime
h: (you talk to me)
h: on YM
h: (or SMS)
h: (it's always like this)

[at this point he signs out]
h: (are you sick in the mind?)
h: pathetic.
h: (you just pick on a fight)
h: (without any basis)
h: (if there is, your argument's just nonsense)
h: (think first why don't you!)

Note: The argument was about my Lineage 2-SEA account, and my Elven Elder character named Amaryllis. This guy seemed to think I'd give him my account just like that because he asked for it in the past.

The guy I argued with here is a former member of my old Audition club (which has now evaporated from the forefront btw), Pussyfierz. He was an ex-bf of one of the club founders. She had no apparent contributions to the community by herself. Now there's your trivia.

Now those who know me since I started playing that I never entrusted my accounts to ANYONE ELSE if I quit that game. This is the first time I did it, and I gave my accounts to my boyfriend. Nothing weird in that right? There's a first for everything.

Back to topic, the argument is just soooooo shallow, right?

I never meant to lose my temper, but this really happens everytime. I'm starting to think the guy's nothing but RETARDED.

Hey you! You know who you are. If you're reading this post, STOP BOTHERING ME!

No comments: