5.24.2008

My new addiction which expired in 5 hours...

Currently Playing: Rihanna feat. Ne-Yo - Hate That I Love You


I downloaded a full version of BeTrapped! via BitTorrent (if you noticed, I had it open while I changed my Multiply page layout XD) and played the Adventure game. I started at around 2am and finished everything around 7. Winner!


BeTrapped! Initial Screen

BeTrapped! is a mystery game wherein you have to disarm traps, the clues are provided ala Minesweeper, and you finish the level as soon as you get rid of all traps in the room. There's no time limit. There are two available game modes: Puzzle and Adventure, and 3 difficulty levels for Puzzle: Easy, Medium and Deadly.

Puzzle would give you a series of boards and your score will be based on number of misses committed, number of lives left, and how much time it took for you to solve the board. You only have 3 misses and 3 lives to spare, and they don't get replenished after each board.


Mode: Puzzle / Level: Deadly

Adventure is its so-called "Story mode", which sends the protagonist, Inspector Parker, on his mission at Ravencourt Castle where the heiress' life is believed to be in danger. There's a wonderful twist in the end, and I got really dismayed that I didn't know how to play the damn last level. I didn't get a perfect score because of it. T_T It's a good thing I can do the investigation part all over again, hence I got this score:


Ang daya! lol

After a few hours of fun, I decided to play one of my old skool faves.


Meh, used to be able to do it in less than 200 secs.


Minesweeper + mystery game = LOVE~!

No comments: