5.02.2007

A short update -- Salad bowl style

Currently Playing: Ji Yoon Park - Steal Away

Oh yeah. Salad bowl means a mix of a lot of things. So, yeah. Lol.


I passed the entrance exams for PnC, including the interview. I just got the damned medical examination last Friday. Horrrr. T_T The blood test of course, was taken from my right ring finger. Maga si daliri for 2 days.

I went to the E-games Dom1nation Event the day after. With my mom of course. LOL. Met a lot of PF's and yes, who can forget my evurr lurrvable pet? Yeah he was there too. Kinulit ako habang naglalaro. Ang hilig mangalabit, nak ng cute! x_x and people saw how I play. Tab mode. Chance mode (except stupid Couple dance T.T). 2 fingers. HAHAHA. @_@

(I had a very valid excuse to say I can only play with two fingers. And it's because of the damned blood test. :3)

Anyway I stayed for pics. I'll post em next time.


The transcript came in from UPLB. Surprise, surprise. I might just make it to Old Sophomore. Haha!


What else? Blah. I forgot. I'll continue everything in my next post.

No comments: