5.18.2007

Too busy... Too busy...

I really wanted to make a post right after I voted last May 14, but certain incidents forced me into postponing it again and again, now I'm too lazy to remember what happened that day. T_T

Here's a recap of what I've been up to lately:
May 13 - Dad made me work on his (CDSLHAI) Election paraphernalia
May 14 - National Elections Day, continued work for my dad
May 15 - I made THIS thread
May 16 - I remade the first post of that same thread *almost* from scratch.... stupid E-games Forums! T_T (took me about 6 hours recovering everything, no back up leh)
May 17 - Dad was here working on his campaign stuff, and the shop was almost always full ;__;

While I do remember getting rather annoyed at a certain lady asking a lot of questions at Tito Vic Cardona and my dad, I keep on remembering how retarded most people are over this election thing. If you watch the news, you probably know about these:


There's so much more. ^^ Compared to those incidents, that lady's concern wasn't even enough to be called "tip of the iceberg".

And if you were wondering what she asked, this is how the conversation went.

Lady (to Vic): My husband and I are about to celebrate our anniversary next month, my sisters are helping us with the preparations.

Vic: Oh yes, you're about to reach Silver status, right? (Silver Wedding Anniv.)

Lady: That's right. Darling's been busy getting in touch with the rest of our relatives abroad, too.

Vic: I see.

Lady (to both men): By the way, why are you still doing all this (staying at campaign headquarters, serving food to people: voters, tricycle/jeepney drivers, etc.)? How much did the Mayor pay you?

Dad: ...

Vic: He didn't pay us. He just sent us money and instructions/request that this budget will be spent for tricycle/jeepney services, food and others.

He has many projects planned for the communities in Santa Rosa.

We want him to win because if he does, I'm sure he will support our campaign party. Pagagandahin talaga namin ang San Lorenzo.

Lady: Oh, so... that's it? Wow. If I were you I'd wait to be paid first.



[After all the sh*t that pig of a president Leo Manaligod did, I say it's high time my dad's party takes over management of the Association. I really hate his guts ^^ and that lady too... Sana kunin na rin sya ni Lord. F*ckfest~ ^^]



~*~*~ [3.20PM] ~*~*~


Got DC'ed from Audition so now I'm back to YM and writing on my blog. I do remember saying I'll put it here.... Amp ka talaga bez hwahahahaha xDD

It started around 12noon, I was busy updating this blog when he buzzed me on YM. My status then was: "nag-aayos ng Yahoo Messenger list* DO NOT BUZZ!! tq @_@"

He buzzes me on instinct. Bait ng pet ko noh? ^^o


So anyway we logged in to Audi and met up @ UG channel 3. Nag-mall pa kasi kami pareho so nauna na sya maglaro, hahaha! I didn't play immediately after we met, kasi kumakain pa ko ng lunch nun. So I just watched. A few minutes after I joined, the DJ's boyfriend came and she set the mode to couple dance. Weh! x_x

I don't remember the last time we played Couple Dance, haha, that was such a long time ago... o.O well if he popped out earlier maybe we could've played as a team during Dom1nation... My partner then was my baby brother pussyfierXYN. I can play Couple Dance with Chance so I guess they thought that was impressive. ?_? HAHAHA xD (sina Tata kung manukso ansarap lagyan ng scotch tape mga bunganga eh ^___^)

A. We waited for like... 5 minutes for the last boy, engot kasi laging wrong color!
B. Waah red team in front! x_x
C. Final scores... hwahwahwahwa xDD


He kept calling me magaling. Nyak? He beats me at D8 140~ nga eh. =_="

Anyway I saved the game. Wala lang. XD It's fun to play Couple mode sometimes. :P


After one game he PMed for me to room hop with him so I did. He wanted to play D8 ^^o I did beat him on the first game, it was Doo Doop, 140BPM. :P Now I'm sure I can use Chance on 8-keys up to Level 8 at least. My fingers get really stiff at Level 9. *tense* x_x

On our second game, I missed a turn even though I hit spacebar at the right moment for Great/Perfect. I was puzzled and uttered "batet miss ?_?" and he said, "Bakit ako tinatanong mo?", I told him "Di ikaw kausap ko -_-"... He shot "E sinong kausap mo?" I immediately said, "mumu"...

...Yeah well something happened after that.

Pang-mumu song amp. x_x"

Nice sia T~T after that game I said I'll go AFK, because I had to attend to customers @ the shop and store. When I came back, he was playing with a member of the Coolitz club, 172/160BPM. He was getting rather agitated because he can't get the FM.

In fact, he got so mad that he said he wanted to quit. ~_~

And I bombarded him with lectures and sermons about how he got mad at me for saying I wanted to quit the game, saying stuff like "kayo nga pinipigilan nyo ko mag-quit tapos ngayon ikaw naman"... Well I didn't quit so... hahaha!

Later on he said "pa-Amateur ko lang to", "pa-boost ^^" to which I replied, "Kung mag-quit ka rin after mo magpa-ama di na kita i-boost".

So he said:
Awts. Nagulangan ako.

Talino ng pet ko naknamfuts... =_="

I told him, "baliw ka rin e no bez", "salitan lang tayo". (I was referring to the quitting talk) He simply said, "wahaha =))"

Later on during our games we had our random moments. Stuff we go into when we go crazy or sumfin. He said he felt itchy ?_? and for some weird reason I just typed "kamutin ko"... HAHAHAHAHAHA xDD



A. "Kamutin ko". WTF!!
B. I think he came to his senses, LOL
C. Me: "Sa likod ba?", Him: "Di", "Harap" ... Me: "Bigyan na lang kita pangkamot =))"
D. Amp pumayag WTF =))



I was boosting him (letting him win the games) but when I got a last x4 chain and overtook him (I think I caught up with him at x2 but my hands kept going! @_@) This happened. T_T

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahHHH!!! x___x

So yeah, after that he obligated me to scratch him x_X then it dawned on me... well he did mention he was a K-9 so.... *ebul grin*


Tick powder. Oye~


WAHAHAHAHA!! So okay, at this point in time my head was starting to ache from laughing too much. XD By the next game, I was literally banging my head on the computer table, trying to control my giggles. What looks worse, people looking at you because you laugh at the monitor, or people looking at you as you bang your forehead on the table?

At least I've seen Utada Hikaru bang HER head on a table. (Click the link) ROFL


Hahaha. :-*


As sweet as it may seem, all good things come to an end. He said he'll go eat lunch at 2PM? WTF? I should be spanking his behind for eating so late. XD

So that's it for the day's updates. I think I'ma go rest now, my head's buzzing. x_x"

No comments: