5.26.2007

My 3 days worth of news -- A Pathetic Excuse. x_o

Currently Playing: My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You

Goodness. Am I bitter? No No No! Hahahah xDD (@____@)


Part 1: Boyfriends & Marriage
A few days ago (I'm imagining it's either Monday or Tuesday) my friends and clubmates seemed to collaborate and talk to me about the same topic. They want me to have a boyfriend. F*ck! @.@

So there was my dada LOU saying "sayang ka anak, dapat may boyfriend ka na ngayon xD" and I never got my answer when I was asking WHY he said that.

Then there was my son DAR saying "mami you want ihanap kita ng boyfriend?" so I was like, "talaga anak, ihahanap mo si momi ng bf?", so he said "yung kuya ko na lang mababantayan ko yun".... @_@" I don't think I'm ready for blind dates. x_o

I remember ASI asking me out to watch Pirates of the Carribean, DC1 saying he'll treat me out one of these days, and DEP saying I was a miserable, loveless girl. Arrr. Off-topic but still worth noting... Pag-uuntugin ko kayong dalawa someday, ASI and DEP. T_T

SIS Romi dearest, you promised that ha. Wag mo din sana kalimutan yung mga utang mong FM. 8k ha, 100~120. (nyahahaha~! ^____^)

As if that wasn't enough, lolo ravenadik sent me a message that same day, and I told him I was rather frustrated by how my friends were acting. Turns out talking to him didn't help. Worse, he asked if I have chosen yet. T_T On another day I told him how annoyed I am that my resources weren't enough to buy me my new indef set in Audi (total: 804 EP T_T), and he said this: "haha kasi mag-asawa ka na, ehem haha" O_O

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! @____@

I'm too young to die T_T este, get married x_o I haven't even finished my studies yet wah! Lolo, I know I gave you a decent enough answer when you asked if you still had a chance with me, but that doesn't mean... Errr, it doesn't imply that I'm okay with the idea of the M word. T_T

At the end of the day, at least my momi SAI said something good, and it is by far the most sensible thing I heard that day...

"Just choose wisely anak, sundin mo ang puso mo ^.^"

Thanks momi... *hug*

And aside from that, bezzy told me if he won the E-games-Smart Promo and he gets the Grand Prize of 100,000 E-points, he'll buy me that set I want.

It's always the thought that counts. Tq bez, mwah! :3


Speaking of which, just yesterday my pinsang tugeng EYA told me these two things, and they have stuck. @_@

  • "Bakit kasi pinili mo yung tuta kesa sa bf wahahaha"
  • "Bakit kasi di mo na lang gawing bf mo yung tuta!? XD"
Hahanap ka na nga lang ng boyfriend, yung bestfriend ko pa pipiliin mo. Grrrawr~! Hihirit pa eh! X3


Part 2: P4's 100 days
Late last night, I greeted Arlie, Neil and James because today (May 26, 2007) is our 100th day together... well, almost. Neil is almost always on SMS @ YM, and Arlie is busy with studies now. Pretty soon I'll follow suit, and hopefully my puppy does the same.

It's been 100 days since this picture was taken.
[February 16, 2007]

Pasaway4...

There's a part of me that wishes we could go back to how we once were, but there's also a part of me that says things are better now than they were before.

Just keep in touch minna-san. ^x^


And it's Street Beat Crew's big day today. DRE posted (more like spammed x_o) Friendster bulletins, asking support for their group. I think they're joining a competition today.

Jy guys~ :D


Part 3: The Over(?)protective sister
2 nights ago (May 24, 2007) I received word that XYN and ANN actually hooked up. I was shocked... no, devastated by the news. x_o Right then and there I sent Kix a message saying I'm feeling faint, and that I am going to quit PF before I start any major fights in the club.

Earlier today at around 2AM Ann messaged me. This is how our conversation went.

ann: mei anong ginawa ko sau bat anxama mu +,+

mei: ano ginawa ko sau >_> (la unli)

ann: ixipin mo

mei: be specific, anu un?

ann: nvm ü hay para xyn to nhhrapan xa kami kxe ayaw nyu xken para xknya +,+ whew

mei: ah alam mo na pala. naging witness lng nmn ako sa mga nangyari in the past. simply put ayokong maranasan un ni xyn. kanino mo nlaman?

ann: mdaming may ayaw c ate mei magqquit dpt dhl tau. pls mhalaga kpatid q. kya ngddalawang icp aq-magqquit pa

She forwarded a message XYN sent her about me quitting the club because of.. them. x_o I talked to XYN about it.. He explained that he was getting annoyed because she was texting him until 2AM and he was tired from his workshop. Imagine having a girlfriend like that. =_=

ann: mhal ko c xyn inwan q lhat pra xknya +,+ u cnt juxt xay n mxma aq dhl lng xa gnwa ko tao dn ako ngmmahal +,+ wag mu n xa pglan mei ngmmkaawa aku +,+ mmatay nko xa xakit gxto ko xumbog +,+ mawa ka :c minxan lng ako mgmhal wg mu nmn aq xaktan +,+

Momi SAI's words still ring in my ears (kahit txt lng sya coz i read them aloud)... she said "basta nya na nga lang iniwan si ahm e!" Take note may exclamation point talaga yun.

mei: haha =.= ask kiko, i nvr drectly sed u wer BAD. at d lng aq ang pumigil s knya. u think by talkin 2 me ok na kau? look around u ann. d lng aq ang ngsbi n2

ann: alam q lhat kau mxama tingin xakin xbgay @.@ pero 2 lng mhal ko xa mhal ko +,+ kng iiwan nya ko pra xa inyo wla ko mggwa xbgay xanay nkoü
ann: brainwaxh nyu xa my god alam nyang mhal ko xa pro npalitan un ng xulxol nyo :c whew grbe anung lban ku bkt xa pa waa pagod nko +,+

It's a good thing she knows(?) what I think but it's a bad thing that she makes me, KIX and SAI look like we're the ones at fault. We just want no harm to come to our friend XYN. And knowing ANN like we do, there's no telling just how much damage she can do.


mei: mhirap pniwalaan kht galing pa sau. lam m un ?_? nuf said. kinausap q c kiko dti pro d aq ang ngpayo. dhil nnhimik aq at cnbi q lng n mwwla nlng aq. anong sulsol q dun? ang tanging usap n gnwa nmin is nung pnipilit nyang quit n rn xa pg quit aq. so go ahead, blame me 4 dt if it mkes u fil beter

ann: no d kta xinxixi ü mhal nya ko np2nyan ku un xguro nga d lng tlga kmi pero ggwin ko lht kya lng max nkuha nyo n xa ayox lng he'x xafe wd u guyx ü

mei: prangkhin n kta. bdshot k n sken s mga gm m p lng, kitang kita pgkaflirt m, and kng d m p alam kpatid q dn c ahm. and i tke my family hir seriously. by doin watevr i did i tried to protct my youngr brothr. kng nsaktan mo xa ngaun, wla un cmpard s pain pg ngbreak na at wla ng balikan. same w/ u.

ann: haha flirt @.@ wahaha ü dmu nga ko kilala hunuhuxgahan mu ung nbbxa mu lng bka palinixan tau max malinix pako xau mhal ko c xyn at kng mxaxaktan man xa d un dhl xakin dhl un xa mga taong ayaw umamin ü

mei: kng may gs2 ka pa2nayan n maling pgkkakilala nmin sau, u wil hv 2 work for it. kng ayaw m, ok lng dn..d q kwalan. i recomend u talk to kix & sai.

This is a post edit. As of 7PM tonight ANN has erased our numbers from her phonebook. That's me (MEI), KIX, SAI and XYN. What a joke. And after she denied being a flirt, she said THIS to KIX: "Kala ko kaibigan ka :) ayoko na hayaan moko mg move on kht flirt ako marunong ako magmahal ng kaibigan tq" So.... LOL?

ann: ok ate mei alam ko mhal nyu lng xla xbgay my point kau madami nko nxktan +,+ ya pg hhrapan ko para lng d xa mwala i xwear to u ate sai kix ate mei dko xaxktan c xyn +_+ xna bgyan nyu dn ako ng chance n mp2nyan un xainyo +,+ im xori kung ngng mxama ako

gm para xainyong apat +,+ gud day

mei: anung knalaman ng palinisan d2? kelan aq ngmalinis sau? o.O oo d nga kta lubusang kilala, ano b s plgay m reason bkt p q nkkpag usap sau ngaun? isip2 ann.. im being honest w/ u. privilege mo un. d k b sanay n tinatapat ka? haay. =.= tingnan nlng ntin in d nxt few days. bhla na..

ann: no ur xaying im a flirt no im not funny prxon lng aq gxto ko mgptwa ng mgptwa un lng im not xaying n madumi ofcorx not gxto ko lng lnawin +,+

mei: ok, if u say so. nlinaw m n. & mlinaw n dn cguro sau wat kind of imprexn u mke? add m p dun ang npkpatok n topic n pgpplit ng bf like u change clothes. may rough idea k n cgro by now x_o ..d lht ng tao preho mg icp kc kng gnun wla n sna ng-aaway. slip n q..

ann: un ang way ko pra tkpan ung pain ü ok sliptyt tq n dn ü

Later in the morning I messaged momi SAI and forwarded these messages to her. And after telling them both (SAI & XYN) about ANN asking EYA if KIX felt something for XYN, I think that's when he blew a fuse and broke up with her.

Ann... di ka talaga mapagsabihan. Here is what I can conclude about it, and I quote my YM archive (this is after she erased our numbers from her phonebook):
I understand, if thats what you want. Diba ganyan ka gumamot ng sugat sa puso? Then go ahead. Ang sakin lang, nasabi ko na sayo kung anong meron sa isip ko. Nasa sayo na kung magpapatuloy ka sa ginagawa mo. Buhay mo rin naman ang kinokontrol mo diba? Hekhek.

Change "kinokontrol" to sinisira. ^x^ Here's WIL quoting me.

pussyfierWIL: pussyfierMEI: si eya din mismo sinabi saken 2 days ago, si ann di talaga mapagsabihan
pussyfierWIL: SO TRUE

Haha. And here's my final diagnosis on the whole thing. XD

Sa laki nyang yun she should know what's right, she's just in DENIAL.

Now, there is a world of difference between being misguided and being IN DENIAL.

Pag misguided ang tao, may certain amount of effort lang na required para maituwid ang mga paniniwala nya.

Kung in denial sya, kahit anong klaseng pangaral ang gawin mo dyan, magpakabrutal ka, magpakamartyr ka, manermon ka murahin mo sya, gagawin at gagawin nya pa rin kung ano ang gusto nya.

ANN is IN DENIAL ~_~

She needs psychological help. Nuff said.



And before I forget, CDSLHAI Elections tomorrow! Vote Straight CEPAG Party!! Hahahaha~!! xDD

PMJ, thanks for calling me last night. Got my mind off things for an hour at least. x_o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL enuf for todays reading.. after reading the "msgs" i feel like im xeeing (XxxXxx) wherever i look (^^,)