5.27.2007

Waiiiiiiiiii~! @_@ -- A short update.

Currently Playing: Paris Hilton - Nothing In This World

I can't help it. I have to post it here, and now. x_o (damn song! Made me hyper! @_@)

Jonas [teh 2nd guy] just told me he had feelings for me. Arrrrr! *presses nose reeeeeaal tight* okay so yeah this is real. T_T *whine whine whine*

But... what is this he said?

Why him? x_o


Bez, bakit nasali ka dito, waaah! O___O


Ahem... so anyway...


Jonas, it's flattering that you shared your history with me, I mean, having a girlfriend of 5 years and 8 months... wow. And I'm only the second person you fell for? Err. Am I really worth giving that much attention to? *speechless*

We don't know why he feels this way. LOL.


Napakawalang kwentang tao ko nga eh. -_- I don't feel I deserve this... but as I said, okay we can give it a chance, but that's only if you can wait. *bites lip*


Yes. That's me, playing innocent. Ignorance is bliss. =_=


You even went through the trouble of using your friend like a human shield. LOL! But honestly, I have no idea why you did. @_@ Now that I think about it, you saw me on Friendster and it just struck you like that? @_@ Weh... never mind. You can never get a decent answer to the question from someone who feels it for real. Right? x_o


Poor UDD! @_@



The real question is...


...can I really give other people in general a chance?


Only time can really tell.....


Andito na ko eh... might as well just take life as it comes. ^_^


Hays bez. As I predicted, nagsalita na yung pangalawa... Yung pangatlo kaya? Humaygad. :|



Big, heavy edit: I just read the forums today, after 2 days. Congratulations to the Street Beat Crew for their first competition! *throws confetti* ^_^ According to teh puppy wala daw nagkalat, so I guess that's good XD

Gumana good luck kiss ko? NYAHAHAHHA kafal talaga amf. =3

In addition to that, today is momi SAI and dada LOU's monthsary. Labyu puh~ :-*

No comments: